IZ Adaptive model Joanne, at the end of the runway Friday night at Dare to Wear Love for the Stephen Lewis Foundation gala.
Can we freakin taLK ABOUT THIS THOUGH?! Girl, werk.
radically-disabled lookit how fabious and peacocky!
I HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS ABOUT ALL THIS BEAUTY
Sadly a lot of them are one shots, but there’s a few longer ones. A lot of yuri manga is tragically too short and I’m always left wanting more. D:
After some struggles with myself, I ended up putting stories about college aged women so long as it’s not “innocent school life” heavy.
- Love my Life (this one has a movie. A uni student coming out to her father and finding that her parents were both queer as well.)
- Indigo Blue (A novelist caught between feelings for her boyfriend but also her feelings for another woman.)
- Free Soul (22 year old aspiring manga artist writing a manga about a black jazz singer. Artist falls for a trumpeter of a jazz band.)
- Sweet Lovin Baby (A young woman befriends a lesbian couple and falls for them. With three other short stories.)
- Conditions for Paradise- An OL in love with a world hopping freelance journalist
- We’re Aiming for Love Now (Journalist and a cutie in a cosplay store)
- Happy Picture Diary - (REALLY FUNNY. An social worker and an editor’s daily life together. All chibi but with some really real lesbian life jokes)
- Off-Time (an aging lesbian short one shot)
- 20-Year-Old Girl x 30-Year-Old Maiden- (one shot, a 30 year old sensitive about her age with a 20 year old woman in her art class)
- Princess of the Stars- (short- almost didn’t make it b/c high school flashbacks but it’s college roomies and it’s short and sweet- and challenges that “girls experiment with girls in high school then grow out of it” thing that people in Japan sometimes think)
- Ohana Holoholo: Torino Shino (Saya lives with her bisexual former girlfriend and her son. Nico, an actor living up stairs and a close friend, drops by for a visit almost everyday. Somewhat like family, and somewhat not, a story about their lives)
- My Unique Day-Sakamoto Mano (women in an acting troupe together. one shot)
- Abracadabra- Tanaka Minoru (a magician and a cute girl dealing with confessing to a girl for the first time)
- Lonely Wolf, Lonely Sheep- Mizutani Fuka (two women with the same name meet. Warnings for self harm)
- Cirque Arachne: Saida Nika (Two women working in the circus in a trapeze act. Stellar cute.)
- Maple Love- Otsu Hiyori (meeting in college; really cute)
Two that I recommend but are set apart from the others because one is written by a man and one is written with the male audience in mind respectively
- Kusari ha mou iranai- Uso Kurata; two Office ladies
- Octave- Akiyama Haru (seinen manga; a talent manager and a songwriter)
This is by no means an exhaustive list and I know there’s more (one particularly that I wanted to put on here but couldn’t remember the title of) so feel free to add on your favorite adult queer lady manga to the list!
"maybe the wider than expected demographic appeal of my little pony is a bellwether for the destigmatization of femininity" — me, in 2011, being the most wrong about anything i’ve ever been in my entire life
showing your friend something you know they would flip out over and they say “I’ve already seen it”
i was supposed to be the hero
Do you know where Twinkle-Eyed Ponies come from? They’re ponies who were blinded by spending so long underground, toiling in the jewel mines of a cruel wizard. When Applejack smashed the wizard’s crystal throne, shards from it flew into the eyes of the ponies, making them able to see again. You can read the story here.
- Do not shame sex workers
- Do NOT shame sex workers
- Do NOT SHAME SEX WORKERS
- dO nOT SHAme SEx WorkErs
- do not shame sex workers
That means don’t shame
- call girls
- exotic entertainers
- exotic dancers
- sugar babies
- cam girls/cam models
- phone sex operators
- kink cater-ers
- Anyone who gets paid for a sexual service whether it be using their sex appeal, preforming a sexual act, giving an 8 course intercourse
DO NOT SHAME SEX WORKERS
recognize that while we live in a fucked up society that may take advantage of oppressed groups, like women, trans people, and people of color, by forcing them into sex work that not everyone is being exploited
and to help those who are, we have attack the system, not the sex workers. protect all sex workers.
Cutie Mark Crusaders Wild Rainbow brushables have appeared on eBay and are once again Target exclusives. The good news is that these are sold as singles, so no need to buy a complete set. All info and plenty of images: http://www.mlpmerch.com/2014/07/wild-rainbow-cmc-brushables-in.html
So the Fifty Shades of
GrayGrey trailer is out…
i wonder if being a dragon in furcadia still costs hundreds of dollars
We can’t change the base price on older avatars because it would devalue what people have already paid in the past. But new avatars are cheaper! For example, there’s a new Drakkin that is only $15 / year!
Besides… the newer avatars are cuter and more detailed >:)
not only did the official furcadia blog respond to my post but they’re in my recent followers list. I truly am the ultimate popufur
plus they’re right - those avatars are cute
Just gotta make it to Saturday, just gotta make it til Saturday….